This morning I took an intelligender test to predict the sex of the baby! It's an at home test that you can get from any Walgreens or CVS. I've read several different things that said different percentages of how accurate it is, all have ranged from between 75%-90%. So, we definitely aren't relying on this test to tell us exactly what we are having, but since we won't find out for at least 7 more weeks, we wanted to do the test for fun!
The test predicted a baby GIRL for us! This, of course, made me very excited. I have always been a girly girl and I think a girl would be so much fun because they have the cutest clothes, accessories, and bedroom decorations. Lance on the other hand was pretty let down. He will be excited with whatever we have, but in his heart, he really wants a little boy. He grew up with three sisters and now is married to me and we have two female dogs. He wants a little more testosterone in the house! When we find out what it is at the doctor, I will definitely be updating!
Everyone keeps asking me about names, and I don't want to start to seriously think about names until we know for sure what we are having. But, here are some names we like now. For a boy, Lance and I both love the name Ryder. It's not too popular, and cute and sounds like a Texas boy name. We also think it will be a good name for an NFL quarterback, which is what I plan to have if it's a boy! That's really the only boy name we both like. It is really hard for us to think of boy names. Of course, Lance has plenty of names that he always suggests (and of course he is kidding). They are pretty funny though. Here they are: Bobbins, Baskin, Batman N., Christopher, and Rockin. Put Robbins on the end of all of them, and you will understand the ridiculous-ness! The girl names we both like right now are Reese and Emersyn. And I really like the name Presley, but Lance isn't a big fan of it. We still have several months to decide, but I can't wait until we have a name!!
She's 4!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment