Friday, February 5, 2010

February 25!

I am now 16 weeks and 4 days...I feel like things are going by pretty quickly!  I am really starting to finally feel better.  Pretty much the only time I get sick is in the evening, and the nurse said that was probably due to fatigue.  The doctor gave me some medicine to help with nausea on the days that it gets bad.  I had my 16 week appointment yesterday, and things went well!  I have gained 1 pound and the baby's heart rate was 135, and the nurse said that was perfect.  We also got to schedule our next appointment which is the BIG one!  We find out what we are having February 25!  We are both so excited!  Both of our moms and my grandma are coming to be there for the big event, and we are so glad they will be there to share that moment with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment