First, I must say Happy 4 Month Birthday to my baby boy!! I willl be doing his 4 month post on Thursday after the doctor so I can post his stats!
Last night was Ryder's first Halloween!! When trying to decide on his costume, lots of things crossed my mind. A lot of people think of babies as small as Ryder being a traditional pumpkin, but I didn't want to do that. I was randomly searching online for ideas, and I came across the perfect costume...a giraffe! While I was pregnant, my friends at work would always call Ryder a giraffe because the doctor was talking about how big he was. My friend Jay even called Ryder "Geoffrey" the giraffe. We would joke that Ryder was going to be so big, he would come out walking all wobbly like a baby giraffe does. And when Hervey and her daughter Hailey came to visit us in the hospital when Ryder was born, they brought him a stuffed animal giraffe. So the giraffe was definitely the costume for Ryder! I ordered it online from a place called One Step Ahead, and the costume was a big hit. Everyone loved it! He looked SO cute!
Originally, we were just going to stay home and hand out candy to trick or treaters, but on Saturday Lance's mom invited us over to her house to cook out with the family. Lance's sister and her husband, Lesley and Ian, came in from Dallas and brought their son, Ryder's cousin Isaac, over to join us! Isaac was born in May, so we are so excited to have cousins so close in age! We cooked out on the grill, dressed up our little boys for pictures, and handed out candy. It was a really fun night with family. Isaac was a bear and was so cute!
This picture was taken right after the suit was put on Isaac. Then we wanted to put the boys on the couch to take pictures of them together...this is when Isaac decided to be a hibernating bear. He fell sound asleep and we could not wake him up! It was so funny!
And here is our family picture from the night...
We went home around 8:30 p.m. and Ryder got into his Halloween PJs for bed. He was still being such a little sweetie when we got home!
She's 4!
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment